Friday, July 1, 2011

last, and biggest, birthday present

My last present arrived on Wednesday. I have to tell you it was well worth the wait. so here it is... (and no it does not have a name)
Brand new; driven only by me (and the guy drove it off the truck). I am soooooo excited and just love it.  It is nice to have a car that is reliable as mine was not reliable at all and we were worried about what would go wrong next. As i do a lot of country driving, where there is no phone reception; breaking down was not a good option.
this is a bottom of the range model; so not too many bells and whistles; but i just want to be able to get from A to B.  The paint colour is just lovely; so pretty in the sunlight.


I think i may want to turn 40 every other year; wouldn't that be fun!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karyn, what a cool car!! Thanks for putting a photo here for us to see. It's a really nice set of wheels, and I'm sure it is well deserved. Sorry I've been away for a day or so. Will write ASAP. Things a little kooky here over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete