Okay, so it is nothing vey exciting and wasn't a whole lot of work, but I did want to make a cover for my new Acer tablet, and had to wait a whole week of holidays before I could go back to work to find some pretty material.
It does have a cover, which doubles as a stand but I wanted something a little more (well, pretty) and something that might cushion it a little. So after trawling the 'net for ideas, this is what i came up with.
So, that is finish no.1 for the year. Now what i really should be doing is the hand quilting on a certain starry quilt!
BTW, it was very lucky I put my tablet away in it's new cover last night; my husband spilt his cola over where i had it sitting. Thankfully the back pocket took all the moisture, and it didn't even get into the main bit, so it is safe and sound. Hubby was worried about staining the fabric (bless him!!) while I was more worried about my tablet. All is well on both counts.