Sunday, January 22, 2012

A perfect day

for some of this...
And more of this...





We travelled for two hours to get to Lake Eildon, just to have  a look really.  We took the fishing rods, and spent a few hours catching nothing; mostly laughing at the kids who seemed determined to get wet in one way or another.
It was too nice a day to stay inside, I mean, look at it, beautiful!!
We are home now, kids are outside throwing ice at each other out of the esky; what else would you do with it I wonder???
I have a mending job to finish tonight, I will show you photos of it later.  I would rather be back at the lake!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a perfect day, and also a perfect spot for some relaxation if nothing else. Sorry there were no fish to be had. I hope the weather continues to be pleasant for you. It's quite nice here today. Take care.

    ReplyDelete